With the emergence of digital platforms and online multimedia, the need to stream shows and web series has become highly important. Various media services providers such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc., charge you to be able to watch shows on their platforms. Although there is a free trial period too, it does not last for too long and it leaves the viewer hanging in between.
But you do not need to worry. The solution for all of this lies in a single application – Bee TV. Let us know more about it and peek inside to find out how you can get this application too.
The One Place You Need To Go To, Bee TV:
The best thing about this application is that it is available for free and it has a lot of shows, web series, movies, cartoons, anime, etc. on it. It does not produce or host the content on its own, rather it has collaborated with many websites and media services providers to host different multimedia. Plus, it has a ton of variety.
Let us now see how we install this application
Beetv App Specifications:
|Total Downloads||1 Millions+|
- You need to head over to your smartphone’s ‘Settings’, then move to ‘Security’ and find the option to allow applications from ‘Unknown Sources’. This is done because Bee TV is a third-party application.
- You cannot find this application on Google Play Store, so do not bother looking for it there.
- Download the Bee TV APK from the developer’s official site.
For iPhone/ iPad:
- There are two ways you can install BeeTV on iOS. Primarily, you can download the iOS version of Bee TV from this website.
- Or you can follow a different procedure. You would first have to download ‘AppValley’ for iOS. It is like a Play Store for apps on iOS that are not available on the App Store. When you finish downloading AppValley, search for Bee TV just like you do on any other Application store. From there, install it and enjoy it.
For Windows/ Macintosh:
- To install Bee TV on Windows, you first need to have an Android emulator such as ‘Bluestacks’.
- Download such an emulator and install it. Now, download the APK from the official site.
- Right-click on the downloaded APK and open it with the Android Emulator.
- Same way, you will have to download the Mac version of Bluestacks, install it, and download the APK for Android.
For Android TV Box/ Smart TV:
- You would first need to allow applications from ‘Unknown Sources’ here as well.
- Then, download the Bee TV application for Android TV Box.
- Install it and enjoy shows on your Smart TV!
For Firestick/ Fire TV:
- You need to download the Firestick version of Bee TV and install it on your Fire TV.
- You would find the application in ‘Your Apps and Channels’. Enjoy shows on your TV too!
Download BeeTV Latest Apk Version 2.3.5:
Reviewing The Bee TV App:
It is crucial to test the application out and give feedback too. Let us have a look:
- The application has a pretty basic user interface. Even when you open the application, you will be greeted with a list of popular shows on the platform.
- It has a lot of shows, and the shows are available to watch in different qualities. However, one might not always find all streaming qualities for a video.
- Moreover, streaming speed is not as fast as on other platforms like Netflix. Even with the same Internet speed, videos tend to take more time to load.
- You can download the shows you like through ‘Advanced Download Manager’.
- One can also download subtitles for the show he is watching manually.
- The application has a ‘special request’ feature to request shows that are not already there on the platform.
Is Bee TV The Next Big Multimedia Platform?
Bee TV, for sure, has a lot of downloads and because of its simple user interface and a list of countless shows, it has high ratings as well. Although the experience might not be as good as watching shows on Netflix, remember that you are watching all these shows absolutely for free.